Anonymous said: Why does the term civilian legal drive you up a wall exactly?
Anything the military/law enforcement can purchase or own, a Citizen should also own.
that includes nukes and no, I’m not joking.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t want any texans having nukes
Texans aren’t a race so I guess this isn’t racist. Any offended Texans following me?
If we had nukes, they’d be bigger than yours. Perhaps that’s what’s scaring OP.
- Artist: Tad Revell
- Track: Why the US Economy Will Crash
What we find suspicious is that a lot of these interceptors are right on top of U.S. military bases. Whose interceptor is it? Who are they, that’s listening to calls around military bases? The point is: we don’t really know whose they are.- Les Goldsmith of ESD
In regards to Zerocash/Zerocoin protocol …
Source : http://zerocash-project.org/about_us
This work was supported by:
- Amazon.com through an AWS in Education research grant
- Broadcom Foundation and Tel Aviv University Authentication Initiative
- Center for Science of Information (CSoI), an NSF Science and Technology Center, under grant agreement CCF-0939370
- Check Point Institute for Information Security
- U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) under contract FA8750-11-2-0211
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 240258
- Israeli Centers of Research Excellence I-CORE program (center 4/11)
- Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Office of Naval Research under contract N00014-11-1-0470
- Simons Foundation, with a Simons Award for Graduate Students in Theoretical Computer Science
- Skolkovo Foundation under grant agreement dated 10/26/2011
So, there goes that. Back to the drawing board to find our favorite anoncoin of the future. Razor or Bitshares, is that you?